Forums: Forum des développeurs (Thread #49226)

I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2023-05-05 15:41 by minjunyon #95306)

Use the Split PST Tool which divides big Outlook PST files of any size according to users' command. PST files may be readily converted between ANSI and UNICODE formats. It categorizes Outlook PST files based on size, year, and folder. Splitting a huge PST file with an automated PST file splitter is the quickest and easiest way to manage it. This software works with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and all other versions. Split Outlook PST may partition large PST files based on a variety of parameters such as date, size, email ID, and folders. Support is available at all times.

More information:- https://www.betavare.com/split-pst/
(dernière mise à jour: 2023-05-06 13:26 by minjunyon)

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2023-06-19 15:28 by vivek7808 #444317)

Using the PST Splitter tool, you can seamlessly divide large .pst files into small parts. Apart from that, this software comes up with many advanced features which users can use without any hassle. The PST Splitter offers the ability to eliminate duplicate items during the splitting process of PST files. It allows you to divide and break PST files of any size using criteria such as Size, Folder, Date, or Sender's Email ID. It is compatible with PST files from all Outlook versions, including Outlook 2021. Furthermore, users have the option to set a password for the split or newly created PST files. The software carries a user-friendly interface, ensuring a quick and easy split of PSTs.

Read More:- https://www.emailprohelp.com/pst-splitter-software.html
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-02-10 17:36 by thomaspaul #746126)

You can split an outsized Microsoft Outlook PST file into smaller components, creating average-sized PST files of the desired size. This tool is critical to saving you from overall performance troubles, statistics corruption, and capacity loss of crucial statistics. Outlook PST files can develop over time due to the accumulation of emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, obligations, and different statistics. Breaking them into smaller, doable components can improve Outlook's performance and simplify fact management. These pieces of equipment offer superior functions and make the splitting method quicker and more environmentally friendly. Some popular PST splitting tools ToolsBaer Outlook PST Split Tool for PST Split. By breaking the PST file into smaller elements, you lower the chance of facts being corrupted or lost. Easier Data Management: Managing smaller PST files is more handy, permitting you to organize and locate facts more effectively. Supports Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2002. Works on both Windows and Mac.

Read More:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/pst-split/
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-02-12 20:57 by albert_taylor #752752)

Shoviv PST Splitter tool efficiently manages large split PST files, ensuring seamless organization and accessibility. With its intuitive interface, users can effortlessly divide oversized PST files into smaller, more manageable segments, preventing potential data loss or corruption. This tool offers flexibility in customizing split criteria such as size, years, date range, or folder structure, optimizing storage, and enhancing performance.

Read more - https://www.shoviv.com/pst-splitter.html
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-02-12 20:57 by albert_taylor #752754)

Shoviv PST Splitter tool efficiently manages large split PST files, ensuring seamless organization and accessibility. With its intuitive interface, users can effortlessly divide oversized PST files into smaller, more manageable segments, preventing potential data loss or corruption. This tool offers flexibility in customizing split criteria such as size, years, date range, or folder structure, optimizing storage, and enhancing performance.

Read more - https://www.shoviv.com/pst-splitter.html
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754674)

There are many solutions available to split PST files, but it's important to choose a safe option. I recommend the Advik PST Splitter tool, which can split large PST files into smaller parts while ensuring data safety. It has an intuitive interface and can divide oversized Outlook PST files without needing Outlook installed. With this tool, you can split PST files based on date, time, and size in minutes. The software supports MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. You can try the free demo version to split the first 10 items of each folder. This software is compatible with various versions of Windows and works with many versions of MS Outlook.
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754675)

There are many solutions available to split PST files, but it's important to choose a safe option. I recommend the Advik PST Splitter tool, which can split large PST files into smaller parts while ensuring data safety. It has an intuitive interface and can divide oversized Outlook PST files without needing Outlook installed. With this tool, you can split PST files based on date, time, and size in minutes. The software supports MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. You can try the free demo version to split the first 10 items of each folder. This software is compatible with various versions of Windows and works with many versions of MS Outlook.
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754676)

Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754677)

Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754678)

Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-03-13 21:20 by contarinorosar #754679)

Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-04-24 21:48 by jionsejon #754767)

You can also manually separate Outlook PST files with MS Outlook. But the manual method is lengthy and all users can not use it and the risk of data corruption also remains. You can try the automated solution the Split PST Tool and separate 40GB Outlook PST files into multiple parts according to your choice. This application separates Outlook PST files by size, year, and folder. Outlook PST files are separated and this application distinguishes between password-protected and unprotected subsets. Duplicate emails are ignored during the splitting of certain Outlook PST files. This software allows you to choose the calibration size. Split and save Outlook PST files without using any additional software. It can be used without installing Microsoft Outlook. You can download the trial version of this application.

Read More:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-pst.html
Répondre à #95306

Re: I have a 40Gb Outlook PST file and I want to separate it. (2024-05-02 16:19 by priyanka_kumari #754784)

I would suggest using the Sysinfo PST Splitter Tool to divide large PST files into smaller PST files. It is an efficient utility that can split large PST files quickly. This tool doesn't require Outlook installation making it compatible with any Outlook version. It has a simple interface and doesn't require technical expertise. With this tool, you can split the PST files based on size, date, folder, or sender's email ID. Also, it allows you to split multiple PST files at once without losing data integrity. Moreover, this software offers a free trial version.

Visit here: https://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pst-split.php
Répondre à #95306