ChangeLog (Sylpheed (Windows) - 3.2)
- New features
- Each attachments on the message view now have graphical label and popup menu.
- The UI for Attachments tab was changed to save the space. Users now also can do 'Save all' without switching the view.
- The 'show_attach_tab' option (without UI), which reverts the attachments interface to the old one, was added.
- Multiple keywords search of the quick search was implemented.
- The context menu of the folder view and the summary view can be popped up using Menu key or Shift+F10.
- Win32: IPv6 support was enabled again.
- Win32: SylFilter is now also included in the installer. The default junk commands were also changed to sylfilter.
- Win32: an option to play sound when new messages arrive was added.
- Win32: The file selector now follows Windows shortcut (.lnk).
- Number of maximum characters per line of configuration files was increased.
- Compose window will not be closed if saving of message to outbox failed.
- Sender's e-mail address became not guessable from generated Message-Id.
- New plug-in APIs were added.
- 'Account Preferences - Advanced - Put deleted messages in' account setting actually works now.
- MIME debug output was modified.
- Both filtered and original numbers of messages are displayed on the status label now.
- The POP3 remote mailbox now supports SOCKS proxy.
- The POP3 remote mailbox now retrieves headers from the newer messages (useful for slow connection).
- The POP3 remote mailbox can now reload message headers after the loading is stopped.
- News (NNTP) now supports SOCKS proxy.
- The details of new message counts are displayed on the tooltip of the tray icon.
- Address auto-completion now also matches to the subsequent part of the name of contacts.
- On file selection dialog, the last selected folders are preserved between sessions now.
- DNS lookup error is now distinguished from other connection errors.
- The clip icon was replaced with more visible one on selected row.
- Performance improvements
- The performance of reading cache files was improved by using memory mapped file (requires GTK+ >= 2.8).
- Win32: the launch of Windows installer became faster.
- Other changes
- Sylfilter command was added as a preset of junk filter program.
- The blinking period of the tray icon was extended to 10 seconds.
- 'Is shorter than' became the default for 'Age' filter condition.
- The Japanse manual was updated, and the encoding of Japanese manual was changed to UTF-8 to prevent display failure on some browsers.
- Queue control headers are removed when moving messages from queue folders to trash.
- Duplicated keyboard accelerators on some dialogs were fixed.
- The focus on quick search entry is not stolen by the refresh of summary.
- The HTML parser was modified.
- The check of IMAP AUTHENTICATE response was fixed.
- The compilation failure with GLib 2.32 or later was fixed.
- The bug that a MIME part that didn't have its name could not be saved was fixed.
- Address autocomplete drop-down list with newer version of GTK+ was fixed (#52).
- Line-space for auto-wrapped lines now reflects the line-space setting (#64).
- Some minor fixes for IMAP were made.
- Some memory leaks were fixed.
- Other bugfixes were made.
- Some compiler warnings were removed.
- Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8x. (0.9.8w in Sylpheed 3.1.4 is also not vulnerable)
Show files in this release
|Windows 8/Visual Studio 2012販売開始